Tallinn FoodFair 2019 participation fees
Participation fee for exhibitors 275 €.
Co-exhibitor participation fee 180 €.
The exhibitor is responsible for the payment of costs and that the co-exhibitor meets all terms and conditions.
Participation fee includes:
- Free invitations 4 pcs per each rented m² (invitation value 18 €)
- Info on foodfair website (general contacts and description, including logo)
- Info in Tallinn FoodFair Magazine & foodfair catalogue (general contacts and description, does not include logo)
- Fair consultancy service
- Exhibitor and builder cards
- Transportation pass
- Advertising according to fair media plan
- Exhibitors’ morning coffee invitation
Exhibition space 89 €/m²
Renting an empty exhibition space gives you the opportunity to be more creative and unique. You can order a stand building, walls, carpet, spotlights, furniture etc. from the organizer or you can bring your own. We recommend choosing an exhibition space for larger stands and concepts.
Package stand prices:
|6 m²||720 €|
|8 m²||915 €|
|9 m²||1000 €|
|10 m²||1 100 €|
|12 m²||1 285 €|
|15 m²||1 595 €|
|18 m²||1 910 €|
|24 m²||2 400 €|
Package stand rent includes:
- space rental
- side and rear walls
- fascia with the exhibitor’s name (background gray, RGB 218, 210, 215; text black)
- floor covering (grey, dark grey, dark blue, light blue, red, green)
- spotlights (1 / 3m²)
- socket 4.5A 1kW and electricity consumption
- general lighting
- cleaning service before opening
- cleaning of the aisles
- stand construction and dismantling
- general security covering the fair centre
VAT 20% will be added to all prices
Registration deadline is 1 October 2019
Applications received after that date will be accepted according to available space.
The organizers can also offer ready-made stands and tailor-made solutions for every exhibit.
Tallinn City trade fair grants
Small and medium-sized businesses and sole proprietors of Tallinn, who intend to participate in trade fairs taking place in Estonia, which are aimed at establishment of business contacts; locating new distribution channels; promotion of sales. The objective is to support and stimulate the development of small enterprises in Tallinn through participation in trade fairs.