October 28 - 30, 2015
Estonian Fairs Centre, Pirita Road 28, Tallinn
for trade visitors
October 28 - 30, 10 am - 5 pm
October 1, 2015
260 € - up to May 15 - 170 €
77 €/m² normal pirce, eraly-bird prices up to May 15.
Minimum Stand 6 sq m
Prices are exclusive of VAT
Products to be exhibited
- Foodstuffs, beverages and tobacco products
- Food processing machines and equipment, raw materials
- Shop equipment and fitting
- Restaurant, bar and café equipment and fitting, furniture
- Kitchenware and equipment for large kitchens
- Packaging machines, equipment and materials
- Cleaning, hygiene and waste disposal
- Information technology and administrative aids
- Transport - deliveries, logistics
- Training, consulting, organizations and publications
- Other related products and services
We kindly ask our exhibitors to take a look at “Download area” for all necessary terms and conditions.
The Estonian Exhibition Centre is one of the largest of its kind in the Baltics. The venue is situated in beautiful surroundings on the shores of Tallinn Bay and coming by ship you cannot miss our four exhibition halls with the total area of 11000 m².